No matter what industry, Allied Rubber & Supply Co. is here for you.
We have what you need when you need it.
OIL & GAS / PETROCHEMICAL
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production, OE or repair
- Hose for drilling operations, frac applications, transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- Gasket and sealing technology engineered to your fluid specifications
- Onroad, offroad, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
- Full Line Metal, Hydraulic, armored, non-conductive, heat resistant hoses as well as furnace door hoses
- Full line of domestic and international fittings
- Consulting services available
- Ceramic hoses for Carbon Injection and heat resistant cloth and sleeve
- Metal expansion joints carrying top-line safety ratings to exceed product specifications in pressure and movement to improve factory performance
- Rubber expansion joints improve the mechanical integrity of your equipment
- Top-line rubber, metal, non-asbestos and more custom-cut gaskets
CONSTRUCTION / MINING
- High and low-pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits, and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion-resistant covers for maximum service life
- OEM or repair/maintenance parts to minimize your factory downtime
- High pressure resistant alloys for gas injection on turbines
- Metallic hose assemblies for geo-thermal stations with secondary containment protection for steam if required
Allied Rubber & Supply Co. is committed to delivering safe, quality hose & belt assemblies. Our programs are industry standard to provide customers with consistent, safe products.
to Drive Your Performance
Test, tag and track your assets with our exclusive program from Singer. OnGuard™ Asset Management Services consolidate your assets into one database that can be accessed 24/7 for test certs and documentation to track from cradle to grave. Learn more at www.hosesafety.com.
Ensure hose safety. Preventative maintenance programs help you avoid costly equipment downtime, maintenance costs and reassure you that your hoses are working efficiently and safely — all within compliance of OSHA/EPA standards.
Say Goodbye To:
- Excessive Paperwork
- Guesswork in Inspection Standards
- Lengthy Inspection Times
- Costly Downtime
When you use OnGuard™ ID tags from Singer Equities family of companies, individual records are created that link to the online database that houses all certifications and hose safety standards built right in. ID tags are attached with a band that is digitally engraved with all relevant, unique information.
OnGuard™ Hose Management Services include cloud based hose tracking 24/7 which we manage for you. OnGuard™ Hose Tracker stores all of your hose information including type of hose, date of manufacture, test certs, serial number, location in your facility, inspection and re-testing alerts.